A certificate of Insurance is required for all vendors working within the La Quinta Resort & Club. We require
the following minimum insurance coverage: (After our Risk Management review, you may be asked to carry
higher coverage depending on the type of work/services you provide to us. Also, under unique
circumstance, you may be asked to carry different type of insurance – example: Errors and Omission)
Certificate must be submitted to hotel event/catering manager 30 days prior to event.
Note: Security, Rigging and Electrical Contractors are required to carry $5 million in general liability.
• Commercial General Liability Insurance:
Limit not less than $2,000,000 each occurrence
• Professional Liability Insurance:
Limit not less than $1,000,000 including Errors And Omissions or equivalent coverage
• Commercial Auto Insurance: If your services under this agreement require or involves the ownership, maintenance or use of an auto, auto insurance is also required as follows:
Limit not less than $1,000,000 each accident covering “any auto” whether owned, scheduled, leases, hired or other.
The list of entities below should be named as “additional insured”:
• LQR Property, LLC, LQR Golf, LLC and Waldorf=Astoria Management, LLC and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., their subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their employees, directors and agents.
The following should be named as the “Certificate Holders”:
• LQR Property, LLC
• LQR Golf, LLC
• Waldorf=Astoria Management LLC
49-499 Eisenhower Drive
La Quinta, CA 92253